Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


I thought this was a great report by Rachel Maddow on Bruce Ohr and the cowardly, idiot Repugs in Congress going after him for working with Mueller…



…and Ana and Brett Erlich of TYT talk about the student loan ombudsman on his way out of the CFPB and taking some well-deserved shots at Mick Mulvaney as he departed…



…and here’s some reality from the CBC on the true scope of the horrific tragedy in Puerto Rico from Hurricane Maria (more here)…



…and Kyle discusses Duncan Hunter and the best way to get back at atrocities like him, which is to run a good candidate in opposition, and it looks like Ammar Campa Najjar may have come along at the right time…NSFW…



…and I know I’ve been leading off with Farron Cousins a few times, so I think I’d better give someone else a chance (apparently, the Gropenfuhrer is mad at Google for the search results; anyone who voted for this delusional treasonous narcissist should be made to wear something like a scarlet letter in public and beg for forgiveness)……



…and here’s another summer selection as I keep working down my list of tunes (and God, somehow this song is now 50 years old!).

No comments: