Friday, August 31, 2018

Friday Stuff


Rachel Maddow tells us about Generalissimo Trump canceling automatic pay raises (COLAs) for federal workers in January (don’t know if this affects anyone in PA-01 or not…what say you in response, Bri-Fi?)…

(Also, I’m not sure how I lucked out to get this video from MSNBC’s site, but I’ll take what I can get - unavailable on Chrome as usual, though...sorry.)…



…and how con-vee-nient for congressional Repugs to put together a list of all of Generalissimo Trump’s scandals that they refuse to investigate, as Lawrence O’Donnell explains (with Dem U.S. House Rep Eric Swalwell – no end to the “inside out” head games like this from the “party of Lincoln”)…



…and the first clip had to do with money matters of course, and so does this…Kyle K. discusses the Fix Noise talking heads playing up how great the economy supposedly is (and yeah, we know what that nematode Stuart Varney is also – “What’s the word ‘struggle’ really mean?” What a POStry losing your job as a bought-and-paid-for corporate media sycophant and maybe you’ll find out – and I’m not aware of an economic slump under Clinton by the way – NSFW…)…



…and Mike Papantonio and Farron Cousins talk about Monsanto trying to poison us again with Glyphosate – looks like General Mills has been sued over it (and it looks like we’d better stay away from Cheerios and baby food for awhile too)…



…and no, this definitely does not fill me with confidence about our voting machines…



…and for anybody who thinks Mike Pence would be an improvement, think again (reminds me of Greg Stillson in “The Dead Zone,” and believe me when I tell you that I want to be wrong)…



…and I’m going to try and squeeze in two final summer selections – what would this time of year be like without The Beach Boys?...



…and what would a Friday be like without Mr. S.?

No comments: