Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday Stuff


Rachel Maddow talks with NBC national security and military reporter Courtney Kube about the Gropenfuhrer maybe lobbing missiles into Syria – yep, typical Repug distraction (and I think this is noteworthy)…



…and I think it’s kind of amusing to hear Michael Brooks of The Majority Report actually going to the trouble of criticizing Sean Inanity over the optics of his lunacy – I guess you can call this my attempt to make up a bit for ignoring all the Hannity/Kimmel stuff, as noted here (NSFW)…



…and I actually think this matters a bit (gives you an insight into what an utterly soulless monster Number 45 truly is), as one of our felines rubs my leg in an effort to feed his food bowl :-)…


…and here’s kind of a dreamy new tune for a sunny April day.

No comments: