Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tuesday Stuff


Yeah, this reminds me of the time Obama’s personal lawyer was raided by the FBI, which happened at, ohhh, roughly about Never O’Clock…



…and Farron Cousins lays the blame right at the wretched feet of Sinclair Broadcasting for the existence of the Gropenfuhrer in An Oval Office (the last minute or so might be a bit harsh, but I can’t argue with it either)…



…and I kind of apologize for inflicting that utterly cowardly meat sack Ted Nugent on everybody, but I think he needs to be called in particular for this latest garbage…



…and it sounds like this is the end for Lindsey Buckingham with Fleetwood Mac, which is a shame of course – as I’m sure I’ve said before, I think it says something in particular that they’ll probably need two guitarists to replace him.

No comments: