Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


Well, well, it looks like none other than Mr.-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv is the latest Repug to bail the sinking congressional ship (here and here); this makes me recall this recent video by Cenk of TYT on the abominable tax scam perpetrated by Ryan and his pals (I think Cenk takes his commentary a little far, though – he’s got to be kidding if he thinks unions carry anywhere near the weight of rich Repug constituencies)……




…and here is another example of “do as I say, not as I do” Repug non-governance under the current U.S. House speaker…


..and here is a reminder from John Oliver about Ryan’s supposed inspiration…



…and for someone who has dressed himself up as a person of alleged Christian virtue, I think this moldy oldie is completely appropriate.

No comments: