Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Wednesday Stuff


I know we’re a few days into 2018, but I don’t think it’s too late to revisit a couple of clips featuring folks who were prominent last year, including those whose job it is to find humor somehow amidst all of this madness (NSFW)…


…including Jimmy Kimmel, featured in both this clip and the one that precedes it (and when it comes to news trends in 2017 that I personally would like to see disappear, I think Hunter at Daily Kos nails it here)…


…and Michael Brooks of The Majority Report talks about a recent interview with former DEA agent David Schiller, who talks about what he alleges was drug maker McKesson's role in the opioid crisis...



…and I thought this was a nice segment of former VP Joe Biden discussing what this country, despite all of the garbage from the “party of Lincoln,” is SUPPOSED to be all about…


...and with the weather particularly cold in these parts, you may hear something like this from the usual suspects, as it were...



…and I thought I’d update my musical selections to start the year with something more current, and I settled on this neat tune.

No comments: