Thursday, January 04, 2018

Thursday Stuff


So it looks like “Saint Orrin” Hatch is going to cash out retire after having played a pivotal role in passing the Repugs’ utterly ruinous tax bill gleefully signed into law by Generalissimo Trump (clearing the way for "Mittens," who I believe will be just as big of a total fraud); yes, tell me again what a Godly man Hatch supposedly is for doing his best to steal health care and increase the tax burden for millions in this country - makes me recall this revealing moment where he's held to account by Dem Senator Claire McCaskill…


…my personal Hatch favorite moment (one of them, anyway) was this one when he sponsored an amendment to what became known as “Obamacare” for a state with the letter “U” in the name (umm, want to me MORE obvious that you’re a total fraud? More here.)…



…and the prior clip showed some legislative shenanigans by Repug Sen. Chuck Grassley on health care reform years ago, and this shows that he’s up to the same nonsense, this time on the question of making the so-called “Steele Dossier” public…



…and I thought this was a great clip brought to us from Sen. Bernie Sanders about just how much the stock market is rigged in favor of the “one percent”…


…and I definitely wanted to include this before January 21st…


…and given yesterday’s Carlos Maza clip about the comedians, I’m probably about a day late with this video, but here it is anyway.

No comments: