Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

Yeah, I think The Rude Pundit pretty much summed everything up with this observation (based on this of course...and John Cole nails it as well here).

…and I would say that we’ve got a little “vox populi” going on here…


…and yeah, the Repugs are all disgusting liars, but we knew that anyway…


…and all the best to 10-year-old Liam Barry, and especially to his mom…


…and switching things up a bit, David Pakman reminds us that, even though the Dems need to do a better job of creating space between them and the Repugs, there is one issue for sure where the Dems stand out like the proverbial sore thumb (in a good way, though, with the Repugs actually LOWERING the minimum wage in some states – catching up some more from last week)…



…and normally I’d feature K.O.’s great vids a little higher in the posts, but, maybe only for today, I think the Russia stuff should take a back seat (what does it tell you that we need to de-prioritize what, to my mind, is full-on treason, as Olbermann points out, in favor of the potential destruction of one-sixth of our economy?)…



...and yeah, I know I've only been back for a few days, but after today's disgusting spectacle on Capitol Hill, I think we need to hear this song.

No comments: