Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thursday Stuff

(And by the way, it’s “on” for trying to cram Trump-care down our throats…to do something about it, click here.)

I thought Rachel Maddow made a good point last night about how the latest garbage from Number 45 regarding our courageous “trans” military personnel, and this typically awful speech about immigrants highlighted below, is an effort to keep his 30-percent-or-so “base” in line while he lets Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III twist in the wind, as it were (of course, this would be the handiwork of “President” Bannon, since our Impulse Control Issue Child-In-Chief isn’t smart enough to come up with a tactic like that himself...and God, those poor, pathetic saps applauding that lunatic)…


…and I wonder how many of those supposedly disgusting immigrants actually made products for Generalissimo Trump (here – a little late on this I know)?...

this clip is pretty current, though, and that’s a comparison of what Fergus Laing’s visits at Mar-a-Lago cost versus what our LGBTQ military personnel would need – we know Trump poses no capacity for shame whatsoever; otherwise, it would be on display for this…

...and speaking of TRMS, I think our "prez" is nuttier now than he was during the campaign; Maddow pretty much agreed with presidential historian Michael Beschloss on this last week...and yeah, I would say that's the stuff of nightmares...



...and I continue to catch up with K.O.'s great commentaries with this one...



…and I’m behind on my summer tunes also – even though we’ve only been back for about a week, I REALLY feel like I need to hear this with all that is going on.

No comments: