Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Stuff

I don’t know how many more times this needs to be pointed out, for God sake, but fortunately, K.O. does so again here (about Generalissimo Trump of course)…



...and it looks like Fergus Laing's latest nominee for the Justice Department's criminal division previously represented Russia's Alfa Bank, which might be an issue given that we're trying to extradite a big-deal Russian mobster (not illegal as far as we know, but if it walks like a duckski, talks like a duckski and quacks like a duckski)...







…and I totally agree with the assessment of Chris Hayes here – I believe it was Ice Cube who said recently on “Real Time” that the good cops need to “out” the bad ones, and he’s right (though he didn’t put it in those words of course…our president is insane, and anyone who doesn’t do anything in response, to say nothing of encouraging him, is aiding and abetting - more here)…


…and Samantha Bee tells us the “tale of the taint,” as it were (NSFW)…



…and I give you another installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from 7/28/07; earlier this week, I posted a “Now This” clip explaining why we shouldn’t allow a second of hagiography concerning Former Commander Codpiece, and I definitely think this gives us more of a reminder on that score (NSFW also)…



…and I have to admit that I can do without his covers of the standards (though they’re decent enough I guess), but kudos to Rod Stewart for this.

No comments: