Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday Stuff

As concerning as the political chaos created by Putin, Trump & co. is, and it is that, the fact that those responsible have apparently done so with impunity – again, so far – may be the most repulsive development of all (was never quite scared of that episode of Star Trek, though, I have to say...and this is curious also)…



…and yeah, nothing to see here as far as the “party of Lincoln” is concerned – just collusion with a foreign hostile power trying to hack into our political infrastructure to help install their Russian operative who lost the popular vote by about 3 million, and are as of now are primed to do it all over again and hack into God knows what else…move along


…and I thought this was a pretty good response to this garbage from Dana Loesch…



…and I give you now the latest installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from 7/13/12 – Social Security and Medicare are INSURANCE and NOT A SAFETY NET, as Stuart Zechman explains – important to keep in mind while politicians, mainly but not totally on the other side, try to come for something that we’ve paid into and deserve and they should keep their grubby mitts off of – bad sentence, but you know what I mean; a little wonky I’ll admit, but important stuff…



...and yep, activism ALWAYS matters, people (here)...



…and here’s another summer tune that I hope you enjoy.



And with that, I now take my leave of you for a little while – as long as I’ve been doing this, I don’t know if I’ve ever needed a vacation as much as I need this one. All things being equal and God willing, I’ll look to start this up again some time around the 24th or 25th…all the best.

No comments: