Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thursday Stuff

U-S-A! U-S-A! (and I was tempted to make a snarky remark about Walmart, but kudos to the worker who was trying to resolve the issue as near as I could tell…I’m wondering, though, about how the video camera just happened to be present, but I don’t think that changes the substance of what happened - more here)…


…and what an utter embarrassment (here)…



…and K.O. tries valiantly once again to connect the dots in the unbelievably sordid mess of Russia and the “Gropenfuhrer”…



…and as we know, Generalissimo Trump will conjure up all kinds of dog-whistle language to his base of sheep-like followers, but when held to account for this nonsense – cue the sound of crickets…


…and I thought David Pakman has some interesting observations on the potential fallout of impeaching President Tiny-Handed Egomaniac…



…and even though he’s bleeped here, I still think Billy Joe and the guys hit the nail on the head (primarily with the first two clips in mind, and this too – not Schumer I mean).



Update 5/26/17: And with the prior video very much in mind, please allow me to congratulate voters in Montana who just sent to Congress a guy who may end up being guilty of assaulting a reporter (here).

No comments: