Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday Stuff

Yeah, I would say that this speaks volumes…



...also, I think Thom Hartmann makes a lot of good points about Democrats, but I honestly don’t care if #44 wants to give a speech for $400 G’s – the last minute of this is the true takeaway…the biggest battle we have to fight in this country is over the quality of the information we receive from our media as far as I’m concerned…



...and Lawrence O'Donnell talks to Ana Marie Cox and Josh Barro about a Twitter "intervention" for President Tiny-Handed Egomaniac that apparently didn't go so well (I thought Ana Marie Cox's comments in particular were spot-on, though that doesn't make me feel better either…also, I thought O’Donnell’s contract was already renewed, but apparently it wasn’t yet – to do something about that, please click here)...



...and Rachel Maddow talks with Devlin Barrett of the WaPo about the latest on Number 45 and Russia, which is apparently reaching further and further into his inner circle...



…and I know this is a little past the news cycle, but you can consider this to be my response (courtesy of Kyle K.) to Huckleberry “Long Overdue” Graham here (NSFW – particularly liked Kyle’s bit of shade at the end)…



..and my, how the weak-minded forget (or, more likely, choose to be willfully stupid)…


...and with the following clip in mind, why isn't THIS surprising?...


…and this is one of those songs I keep coming back to for a bit of context on most everything anymore – hope you like it too.

No comments: