Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Stuff

NBC Chief Foreign Correspondent Richard Engel tells us what the rest of the world thinks of the “Gropenfuhrer”…



…and what does it tell you about how far the prestige of this country has fallen already under President Tiny-Handed Egomaniac that the mention of a quote from Number 45 elicits chortles of laughter (and over this too)?...



...and "Spicey" blaming Obama for Mike Flynn is almost too precious for words (Obama fired Flynn, by the way – keep that in mind as you watch this nonsense...more here)…



…and K.O. reminds us of the accomplishments of President Fergus Laing in his first 100 days – a whole bunch of nuthin’, at least for those poor saps who helped to get him elected…



…and it seems like the very mention of the name Mike Flynn is enough to make Repugs scatter, and the latest one is U.S. House Rep Jason “OMIGOD Suddenly I Have A Chronic, Ongoing Foot Issue That Forces Me To Step Down Even Though I Apparently Don’t Even Have Crutches” Chaffetz…



...and this tells us that a Confederate monument was removed from New Orleans – white guy has a freakout (NSFW – and by the way, Dave Rubin is apparently a lapsed Democrat or liberal, or something, who has now apparently gone over to the “dark side”...best of luck to Sam Seder and the Majority Report on their fundraising)...



(Oh, and by the way, I realize nobody gives a damn about my “hot takes,” and that’s fine – I’m not sure if I do, to tell you the truth – but here is what I think about this story; a certain Barack H. Obama is no longer president of the United States, so he should be able to earn anything and however much he wants.

And I’m probably being inconsistent here, because I may have objected to monies Dubya, for one, earned upon leaving office. I apologize for that, though I will say that my objection was based on anything he did while trying to burnish some imaginary “cred” at the expense of the military he wrecked with his war of choice in Iraq and not so much over the amount that he was paid. In shorter words, if he had made money pitching coloring books, for example, I wouldn’t have had an objection.)

…and I have to admit that I had a hard time with making a musical selection today between two choices that I thought were pretty good, so I said the hell with it – here are both of them:

First, happy belated 75th birthday to the one-and-only “Babs”…Eric Cartman jokes and all, somebody with more “balls” than most men when it comes to being a loyal Democrat…



…and here’s another more current selection – a little twangy (word?), but a nice little rockin’ tune for the weekend.

No comments: