Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Wednesday Stuff

Nope, never a good thing when you’re prez and Tricky Dick is invoked, and you haven’t even been on the job for 100 days, is it?...



…and Generalissimo Trump sure did a 180-degree turn, so to speak, on executive orders, didn’t he…


..and nice work by NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman to oppose President Big Orange Cheetoh and support the Clean Power Plan...


…and kudos to the crowd-sourced journalism that led to shedding more light on the donors contributing to the inaugural of President Fergus Laing…



…and what the hell – I know he’s gone from his 8:00 PM EST perch on Fix Noise, but I think Billo deserves another shot (and of course, the Formerly Roger Ailes BS Factory is keeping up the tradition as you might expect – NSFW)…



…and I also know I’ve lapsed into “moldy oldie” territory with my video selections and I need to make them more current, but I have to get this one in also particularly since it came from this film, which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year, believe it or not (“just one word – plastics”).

No comments: