Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

Rachel Maddow talks with Matt Apuzzo of the New York Times about the latter’s reporting on FBI Director James Comey (ZOMG! HILLZ EMAILS!!! But the "Gropenfuhrer" and ties to Russia during the campaign? Whatev...)…



...and yeah, Preznit Fergus Laing sure is "nuckin futz," isn't he? (even though we already knew that of course)...


...and Seth Meyers tells us about Generalissimo Trump's first 100 days (praying for it to be his LAST, of course, with no implied threat of violence, I hasten to add, only the governmental or legal process of removal)...



…and I admit that I never thought that bringing economic pressure to bear against President Tiny-Handed Egomaniac could somehow force him out of the White House (as K.O. posits), but if it took down Billo



…and Thom Hartmann opines on pop-up nuisances – boy, is he right (and a GREAT discussion of what actually constitutes news, given Jimmy Wales’s recent initiative to create a crowd-funded news site…and to be honest, I don’t know if I would chip in for it or not…and once again, not to pat myself on the back or anything, but I’ve read PLENTY from right-wing web sites, enough to know how provably wrong they usually are)…



…and today marks what would have been the 100th birthday of legendary jazz singer Ella Fitzgerald.

No comments: