Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

If money were no object (a big “if,” I’ll admit), I don’t think this would be a bad place to live regardless of who was president (more here)…



...and I'm glad Chris Hayes noticed too (here)...



...also, Michael Brooks of “The Majority Report” takes a justly deserved parting shot (I'm sure it will be that) at Dr. Ben Carson before Carson drops out of the Repug presidential primary and, no doubt, takes a good, long nap…



…and John Oliver does it again, this time on abortion and so-called TRAP laws (not terribly funny since the subject isn’t supposed to be, but enlightening, and the sloths are cute too)…



...and I am sooo glad to see somebody call out that supposedly "moderate" John Kasich, and what a great job Samantha Bee does with that here (and again, I have to ask the question; imagine the outcry if a Democrat had said this? And nice comeback on the latest Kasich idiocy here)...



Update 2/25/16: Just add this to the pile.

...and happy 70th birthday to Rusty Young of Poco (perilously close to country music, but that's OK).

No comments: