Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday Stuff

Bye, “Jebya” (here – and again, what’s really sad is that, as somebody said, for a Bush, he’s actually somewhat competent…for a Bush)…



…and Seth Meyers weighs in on the whole “Apple vs. the government” privacy debate…I’m not going to kid you; I’m still on the fence a bit with this, but I just have one question…if this were September 12th, 2001, would we seriously be having this discussion? Wouldn’t Jeb’s awful brother (Number 43, I mean) and his acolytes be HOWLING about how “you’re either with us, or you’re with the terrists”?...



Update 2/26/16: I have to admit, though, that this column makes good points in response.

…and he would probably laugh in my face if I ever said this to him, but as far as I’m concerned, Jerry Mitchell is a great American…



...also, did you know that "No Corporate Tax" Pat Toomey is standing in the way of Number 44 trying to get a Supreme Court candidate confirmed? Well, he is (more here - to do something about it, click here)...



…and it looks like we had more senseless gun carnage recently, as noted here; just another day in these United States (and a typical performance by our corporate media is noted here).



Update 2/26/16: Nothing to see here, move along...

No comments: