Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

Maybe we’re not quite “feeling the Bern” as we once were in this seemingly endless primary campaign, but Bernie Sanders is still pretty damn formidable, and moments like this have a lot to do with it (to help, click here)…



…and again, I have to ask what the supposed threat is of putting those accused of plotting against our country in a “super max” prison; I would expect the fearmongering noted in the story from the politicians, but those in law enforcement really should know better; besides, as the attorney points out, if these individuals are tried and acquitted, then they shouldn’t even have been incarcerated in the first place (and no, I don’t think it’s hypocritical to point that out because I don’t live in any of the states mentioned in the story)…



…and here come Chucky and Davey Koch again…such champions of alternative energy – NOT!...



…and after that last item, I feel like hearing a song about a car.

No comments: