Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

The only thing more shocking to me than this video showing what I would call the stupefying idiocy of Ben Carson (and yes, I know he's a neurosurgeon - spare me) is the fact that Smerky put it together (here); wonder if he’s trolling for Jeb! Bush…



…and I’m not sure I totally buy what Peter Moskos is saying here about the so-called “Ferguson Effect” on crime (I definitely side more with Richard Rosenfeld), but I think both make good points and provide for a thoughtful discussion – hope you agree...



…actually, if someone is concerned about a so-called “Ferguson effect,” I think this is it (and speaking of St. Louis, happy 50th birthday to the Gateway Arch)…



…and I was looking for some kind of an ethereal song in the spirit of the season, and this came to mind almost immediately.

No comments: