Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Stuff

(Sort of a meta note here...I may take a few days off next week - not sure yet.)

I thought Stephen Colbert had a good take on that bratty, mean-tempered reality TV show filled with alleged adults masquerading as a presidential debate – every time I think this bunch can’t find a new bottom…



...and Vice News tells us about something called K2, which, as they say, is "America's cheapest high" (appropriate for mischief night, I guess – scary stuff)...



…and I give you another installment of “This Day In Doomsy History” from about seven years ago – this ad pertained to the presidential election of course, and it seemed to be aimed at North Carolina though I'm not exactly sure why (I'm serious), but it’s important to vote in EVERY election, and we have one coming up next Tuesday, people…



...and for some reason, I've always forgotten to include this song this time of year, but I FINALLY remembered this time.

No comments: