Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

Kudos to Fix Noise news personality Julie Roginsky for this (in light of this – OMFG, if I hear one more remark about the city of Chicago from conservatives, I’m going to stick my head in the goddamn microwave and turn it on – THERE…ARE…MANY…MORE…CITIES…AND…TOWNS…IN…THIS…COUNTRY…BESIDES…BLEEPING…CHICAGO!!!!! - click anywhere in picture to start & stop clip)…



…and I have to tell you that, though I give Media Matters credit for holding the denizens of The Roger Ailes BS Factory to account on BENGHAZI!!!, this is one of the most stomach-turning five-plus-minute videos I have ever seen in my life.

Let’s see, what’s more repulsive? Is it the almost lackadaisical-sounding claim that Democrats don’t care when members of our military are killed, Greg Gutfeld’s typically idiotic attempts at poetry, or the laughter at the end in response to Juan Williams’s entirely accurate statement that all of this is in their heads?

I report, you decide (particularly in light of this - surprised?)…



…and good for Kaci Hickox for doing this – something else to add to the thoroughly repulsive pile of Governor Bully’s f-ups (and a typically pathetic commentary on Maine Gov. Paul LePage also, a guy who, for some reason, doesn’t get the scrutiny he truly deserves)…



...and I think this is another cool new tune, and I love the harmonies.

No comments: