Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday Stuff

I put up a nice video for Bernie Sanders last night, so, to be fair, I give you the following (great stuff, actually, from HRC – more here)…



...and I give you this recent item from Vice News...sorry I'm a bit behind (great stuff also, particularly about the UK wage gap between men and women and the guy in Indonesia who makes transport for the disabled - Vice News does real reporting, people)...



...and we don't have to journey too far back in time for the latest installment of "This Day In Doomsy History," only to 8/13/14 with this always-timely reminder...



...and I give The Purple One credit for standing up for artistic freedom here, but not all of us can be rich enough to self-promote and publish ourselves - just sayin' (might have to crank the volume).

No comments: