Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday Stuff

Happy 80th birthday to Social Security – Cenk and Sen. Elizabeth Warren give us a cautionary reminder…



…and ZOMG, how can Planned Parenthood BE SO RELENTLESS! IN PROVIDING TOP-NOTCH CARE???!!!

(OK, I'll stop...)



...next, Chris Hayes interviews Dem Senator Dem Brian Schatz of Hawaii on the Iran nuke deal, which Schatz, a Jew, supports (I hope Bob Casey is listening - if you want to try to persuade him to see things our way, click here - Update 8/16/15: More here)...



…and Thom Hartmann interviews RT's Lauren Windsor about Chucky and Davey Koch’s latest soiree, which – ssshhh! – no one was supposed to know about (attendees included the guy behind Papa John’s…and by the way, your pizza sucks – here)…



…and John Oliver – again – makes an important, serious point with comedy, this time on the subject of sex-ed (here)…



…and I’m nearing the end of my songs for the summer, so I’d better take care of them, including this one (which, I think, qualifies).

No comments: