Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday Stuff

As far as I’m concerned, the College Board is truly a collection of gutless weasels for this (more here)…



…and I’m sure this exchange won’t be noted in their phony baloney textbooks anywhere – dag, Poppy Bush and The Sainted Ronnie R sound like a couple of stinkin’ libs here, don’t they (heh)…



…and for anyone who doesn’t think that the NRA owns our beloved commonwealth, check this out (I hope a family member or friend of Jonathan Goldstein is somehow affected by gun violence – I hesitate to say that, but apparently that’s the only thing people like him understand…he can be so glib about Harrisburg overruling municipalities because he knows how utterly bought and paid for many of those clowns in Harrisburg truly are)…



…and this awful story, as far as I’m concerned, brings to mind this tune (sorry to be such a downer, but I don’t make this stuff up).

No comments: