Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Stuff

OK, I'm going to try and fire this up again – and of course, we have to lead with teh stoo-pid I guess, with one road taking us directly to Repug U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (who also gave us this recent vile moment, alluded to by Chris Hayes in the clip)...



...and I know the “Old Gray Lady” has tripped all over itself lately with this Hillary Clinton Email nonsense, but they absolutely got it right on debunking the latest garbage against Planned Parenthood...



...and I think it's appropriate to transition from this stuff to an item about a cartoon – happy 75th birthday to Bugs Bunny (Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow I guess - heh)...



Update 7/28/15: I think CBS is playing games with the video - sorry about that.

…and speaking of milestones, we recently observed the 50th anniversary of Bob Dylan going electric at the 1965 Newport Folk Festival, which recalls this tune for yours truly.

No comments: