Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday Stuff

I’ll tell you what; I’ll make it so simple that even “Goober” Gohmert can understand it – if you let Netanyahu address Congress, then Pope Frank has to be allowed to do the same thing (here)…



…and yeah, I’m not crazy about the title of this college-level course either, but I guess I’m so old that I can remember when the point of courses like this was to actually attend and have something close to an informed discussion – of course, the phrase “informed discussion” is nowhere to be found at Fix Noise (slightly NSFW)…



…and turning to world stuff, it looks like providing the anti-malaria mosquito nets here doesn’t solve the intended problem without education; looks like folks in Tanzania still face one hell of a dilemma – either eat or protect your kids…



…and here is a little number in honor of this guy, whose birthday we observe here (hey, I’m overdue for some ‘80s trash :-).

No comments: