Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Stuff

I had a video here last night about IDF soldiers and the increased risk of suicide, and I thought that that, sadly, paralleled the experience of too many vets in this country, as Rachel Maddow reminds us in this clip (pathetic that Crazy Tom Coburn wasn't held up by our corporate media for the appropriate level of ridicule for his actions, but as always, IOKIYAR)...



...and speaking of ridicule, I thought this was an appropriate response to this story (and I'm sure Comcast feels really bad because they were actually busted for it - NSFW)...



...and have fun if you plan to watch that football game this weekend, but make sure to watch your balls (heh – I'm sure Marshawn Lynch is a great running back, but I have to tell you that I'm getting awfully tired of looking at his face every time I go to check the news on my phone)...



...and congrats to Sly Stone for this – hope the verdict survives the appeal.

No comments: