Sunday, January 25, 2015

Monday Stuff

Jon Stewart gives up the lowlights on the Repugs and their response to Number 44's State of the Union address (next-to-last one I guess)...


...and it was nice to see Bill Maher rebound with this “New Rules” segment after his utterly wretched one defending Flush Limbore – the fat jokes about Governor Bully are actually a little tiresome, though, partly because there are so many other reasons to go after him (NSFW of course)...



…and I have to admit that I don’t like posting about abortion, but I thought Lawrence O’Donnell made a good point here about how incest laws vary from state to state in this country…



…and I guess I should put up a song about snow since we’re going to get a good bit of it apparently, but I think this is an appropriate response to this item (what the #@!$ is it with the Repugs and using songs in violation of copyright without permission? More here too).

No comments: