Monday, January 06, 2014

Monday Stuff

Watch this clip and then try explaining to me how there is anything even remotely close to a Fix Noise or right wing equivalent of Rachel Maddow, telling us of the latest propaganda masquerading as actual legislation (and yep, that prison promo bit at the end is beyond old by now...here)…



Update 1/7/14: And I meant to get to this last night in response to this loon from Not Your Father's Republican Party...



…and I have to admit that I was a bit caught off guard by this; yes, Gerlach continually polled at barely above 50 percent when election time came around, but as much as I hate to admit it, I can’t recall him ever being beaten by a Dem – hopefully some Teahadist zealot will win the Repug nomination for his seat…



…and RIP Phil Everly of The Everly Brothers.

No comments: