Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Stuff

Gee, I wonder why Billo won’t debate Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich (here – and what follows is another promo for “Inequality for All,” which opens tomorrow)…



…and as long as I’m mentioning Falafel Man, here’s a clip recommended by the teenaged one; a “dance mix” based on the O’Reilly freak out that I’d never seen before until about a month ago – enjoy (definitely NSFW - love the stuff with the jacket)...



…and I think all of Martin Bashir’s “Clear The Air” commentaries are good, but his words from about 2:00 on here should be required viewing for everyone…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I really don’t go in for the whole “gender politics” or “gender media” or “gender anything” bit, but if women called the shots in Congress (here), I’m sure there would be ample bitchiness, but somehow I think a hell of a lot more would get done on behalf of this country, particularly for kids and families (though I know there would be exceptions)…if you really want to “go there,” then I guess it’s fair to say that men, in total, have made a hash of things – sigh.



Update 10/10/13: I’d like to be mad about this, but there’s one problem – it documents an irrefutable fact.

No comments: