Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Stuff

Chris Hayes helps us to keep our eye on the ball, as it were, on health care reform, and our crappy economy overall (good for him for calling BS on David Frum)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and yes, I know, baby steps here, but important ones (though this remains a valid point)…



…and you may be shocked to hear this, but believe me when I tell you that I really want to be done with this guy.

However, I give you the following from “Tiger Beat On The Potomac” here
Former President George W. Bush, who famously quit golf while in the White House”…
WRONG!!! (and I watch this and remain ever grateful for these courageous words from Keith Olbermann)...



…and turning to the perpetually wretched legacy left behind by the minions of Dubya’s political party, I give you this…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and the last minute of this commentary by Bill Maher isn’t one bit funny (though the rest is), but kudos to him for speaking it (definitely NSFW)…



…and jazz legend (and former Philly resident) John Coltrane would have been 87 today.

No comments: