Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

I realize that I pretty much have the liberal echo chamber here at work with both Martin Bashir and Ed Schultz, but here’s the thing; they’re right, in particular on health care (and Ed is truly righteous, but God, I get so sick of hearing our side refer to it as “Obamacare”; I also apologize for giving so much as one second to that life form named Ted Cruz – somehow, charlatans like him, Mike Lee, Rand Paul, etc. end up getting elected by people who are too stupid to be allowed to breed)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and here’s some humor in the face of more Koch-funded BS here, tied back to health care also…



…also, comedy legend Phil Hartman would have been 65 today…



…and I’m thinking of Cruz with this tune, not Hartman – want to emphasize that.

No comments: