Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thursday Stuff

To do something about the ongoing travesty in Afghanistan, click here (and good for Michael Hastings to completely embarrass our bought-and-paid-for corporate media yet again)...



...also, you knew Jon Stewart would have something to say about Hosni Mubarak Walker and "David Koch," didn't you (here)?...



…and as I pointed out earlier, someone once asked what an uprising in support of democracy in this country would look like – to me, this answers that question (and every once in awhile I want to ring Dennis Kucinich’s neck, but he’s usually on the right side of the issue)…



…and I’m “one-for-two” with this song in elections (I used it and won in ’06 but used it and lost last year), but I’m bringing it back anyway; I believe it is appropriate.

No comments: