Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Stuff

Hey, it took the Vatican 400 years to admit that it was wrong on Nicholas Copernicus, but it took 42 years to forgive John Lennon for this (story here) - I guess that's progress; wonder how much those busted-up Beatles records would've been worth today?...



...and gosh, won't you give Victor The Victory Elephant a home (and block the "Obama Democrat Agenda" - or something??)...



...Stone Roses ("She Bangs The Drums"; I guess they kind of gave up at about 2:50, and I guess we'll also just have to wait on "Pure" by The Lightning Seeds - still a nice tune, though)...



...and to commemorate the 45th anniversary (God, that long ago) of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy tomorrow, here's "Abraham, Martin and John" by Dion DiMucci (I put this up on April 4th for Dr. King and on June 6th for his brother Robert - and I thought this was a good related story).

No comments: