Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Stuff

(By the way, I also posted over here today.)

It sounds like Barack Obama didn't drop his drawers, pick his nose or start screaming "I LOVE ME SOME BILLY AYRES AND JERRY WRIGHT!!!" at the top of his lungs tonight, so I guess, even though John W. McBush flailed away some with his ridiculous charges, the numbers didn't budge too much either way (which is bad news for him, of course)...



...you're "proud of the people who come to your rallies," Senator McBush? You mean, people like these?...



...and given what I posted about here and the evidence in this Daily Kos video, I think it's a joke that Bob Schieffer was even allowed to "moderate" this at all...



...and also given that da' Phils are three outs away from the Series as I type this (crossing fingers, toes...you name it), here's Justin Roberts with "Pop Fly" to honor the occasion.



Update: PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!!!!!!

No comments: