Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Stuff

(By the way, I also posted over here today.)

Yep, I think this ad is a keeper too (h/t The Daily Kos)...



...congrats to Paul Krugman for winning the Nobel Prize (of course, our corporate media leads with "Bush critic wins Nobel"; volume fades a bit)...



..."Worst Persons" (K.O. points out that Obama voted for that stupid Boxer amendment condemning MoveOn - not everything the guy does is perfect - while McBush actually opposed it...go figure, with Bill Orally wrong again, Mark Salter of the McBush campaign complains about Obama attacking McBush supporters, but that "straight talking maverick" can't be responsible for his own crazies - ??? - but The Rev. Arnie ("My God Is Bigger Than Your God") Conrad wins it for tonight...



...Southern Culture On The Skids ("Camel Walk"; I'm sure there are a few McBush supporters in this video somewhere - my money is on the guy in the alien mask).

No comments: