Friday, September 05, 2008

More On Dubya And Our Military

CNN tells us here that Dubya is “considering” 8,000 troop cuts (? – shouldn’t that be “a cut of 8,000 troops”?) in Iraq (gee, how nice of President Highest Disapproval Rating In Gallup Poll History to “consider” that, huh, seeing as how the majority of this country has wanted our people out of Iraq for – oh, gee, I don’t know - FOREVER???).

However, The Almighty Petraeus tells us here that no cuts could take place before 2009.

I report, you decide, my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be really nice if the government would come clean and stop all the lies. Is that too much to ask it would silence everything...but then one lie requires another lie to cover the first and so on you see what I am talking about, right?