Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thursday Stuff

(By the way, the next time you hear HRC or a member of her coven screaming about Obama and "elitism," tell he/she/them/it to get a load of this.)

Shocking when Neil Cavuto of His World actually makes sense for a change (and once more, "Happy Mission Accomplished Day")...



...and just when you thought we'd never hear about Jack Abramoff again, along comes this ad trying to get Repug senatorial candidate Bob Schaffer (from Colorado) to clean up his act...



...and when people criticize Obama about the usual litany of nonsense, I don't give a hoot in hell, as they say; however, as much as it pains me to admit it, I think HRC is stronger on the issue noted here by John Edwards, and I think Obama needs to do something about it...



...and to commemorate the passing of Dr. Albert Hoffman at 102 (here - !), the founder of LSD, what follows is a short film telling us the results of testing on a British Army regiment from the '50s or '60s (so veddy, veddy efficient I know - I kept waiting for Graham Chapman to interrupt the film and tell us it was too silly; not funny when you think about what happened to Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd, among others, though).



OK, that's really it for a few days, people. Talk amongst yourselves, play nice, and remember not to accidentally shoot anyone in the face (I may give Blogger's new whiz-bang "future posting" a try, though, but I can't guarantee anything).

In the meantime, Courage.

No comments: