Saturday, May 31, 2008

More Damn Saturday Stuff

Congratulations (I think) on the apparent settlement reached concerning the unseated Michigan and Florida Democratic delegates (and here's some early footage of Senator Clinton - snark)...



Update 6/1/08: I think this is a fine post that should be read by some "hard working white people" out there, in particular this crowd; if somehow Obama loses in November in part because of these people, I will hate the Clintons forever, and you cannot imagine how difficult it is for me to say that.

...and I have to link to this item from Think Progress; it seems that ol' Huckleberry Graham is purposely tethering himself to Dubya in his reelection bid (does the man have a political death wish?), and he mentioned President Clueless at a GOP convention in South Carolina - South Carolina, people! - and no one applauded.

Here's one reminder why from Bill Maher, though there are sooo many others (yeah, Huck, I think history will lend a different judgment too, only it will be worse).

No comments: