Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Today's Inky Errata (4/2/08)

I haven’t said anything about this even though the problem has existed for some time because I didn’t want to waste valuable posting space on it, but I’ve finally reached my limit; apparently, Philly.com is incapable of performing basic quality assurance on its own website.

This link to Attytood from the philly.com home page looked really interesting, so I clicked on it….

…and was immediately linked to an Attytood/Will Bunch post from December 2007 (sorry the image decomposed slightly when I reduced it).

But remember, boys and girls, the REAL problem with the web site is that, according to Dick Polman, I misinterpreted data about the average length of time visitors view/read the site, as noted here (though, upon rereading my post and Polman’s response, I really didn’t break the issue down to the level of granularity Polman alleged, so basically I apologized somewhat for something that really wasn’t my fault – cannot find the original E&P story to confirm that, though).

Sorry to waste your time with this – carry on.

Update 4/3/08: I just checked, and the link is fixed.

No comments: