Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Used To Respect Jack Cafferty

Sneaking this in after I said I'd be down, I know...

I just have a minute to two to note that, if someone offered to pay me to concoct drivel like this, I'd tell them to keep their money and let me do what I do here instead.

(And yes, I know this has been another day of bad news for the Edwards campaign, and concerning a crucial state, but it seems that our dear corporate media cousins want him out of the picture so badly that they're willing to come up with this scenario with Gore to try and hasten his departure.)

And given this new idiocy about the possibility of "Al Gore uniting the Democrats," I can hardly wait for someone to suggest that Newt Gingrich enter and unite the Republicans. However, I won't hold my breath waiting for anyone to say that.

No comments: