Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday Videos

Interpol ("No I In Threesome"; kind of atmospheric for a breakup song)...



...Happy Birthday to Gregg Allman ("Melissa," performed by YouTuber GilsMusic - I thought this was nice)...



...jazz keyboard legend Jimmy Smith would have been 82 yesterday ("Watermelon Man," aided by guitarist Mark Whitfield, live in Germany in 2004)...



...James Douglas Morrison of The Doors would have been 64 yesterday ("You Make Me Real," recorded live back in the day - don't have any other info on this)...



...and now, Christmas music: "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" recorded at St. Paul's Cathedral (I thought I saw Ron and Hermione along with Neville Longbottom - snark)...



...and "The Wet Spots" are in the holiday mood, probably with the aid of an alcoholic beverage or two ("Fist Me This Christmas").

2 comments:

profmarcus said...

outrageous and hysterically funny... a keeper...!

doomsy said...

Totally sick and twisted, I know - I couldn't resist; thanks.