Monday, July 09, 2007

An Unholy Bushco Milestone

I wouldn’t wish for Don (“The Defense Secretary You Ha(d)”) Rumsfeld to receive a birthday cake full of IED fragments that would detonate the minute it came into contact with flame from the candles, but if that happened and he were wounded, I wouldn’t give it a second thought (just desserts there – sorry).

However, in honor (?) of this cretin’s 75th birthday, please allow me to present this story from yesterday’s New York Times which explains how Rummy nixed a secret mission into Pakistan in early 2005 to capture some of al Qaeda (I hesitate to use the phrase “senior members” or assign a numeric designation to these people since, although that may be correct usage by the reporter, that has been thoroughly discredited due to this administration’s propaganda as far as I’m concerned).

And here is another recent post with more lowlights from this morally bankrupt individual.

No comments: