Monday, May 07, 2007

"America's Mayor" Is A Big Baby

Waaah, poor Rudy Giuliani!

Gosh, what a shame he had to deal with MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann moderating last week’s Ronald Reagan He-Man Love Fest that pretended to be a debate among Republican presidential candidates (I can’t judge for certain because I didn’t watch – I mean, if I wasn’t going to watch the Dems, why the hell would I subject myself to the Repugs? I’d sooner rub a cheese grader across my scrotum).

Hey Rudy, here’s a clue; don’t give a speech stating that a Democratic victory next year would be “waving a white flag,” in the Global You’d Better Know It You Pansy Ass Liburuls And I’m Rudy Freaking Giuliani And You’d Better Goddamn Believe I Approved This Message War On Terra.

What a wuss.

Oh, and by the way, click here for Olbermann's Special Comment that got Rudy's shorts twisted all in a knot, as it were.

Update: Good for Barry Yourgrau.

2 comments:

profmarcus said...

ewwwwwwwww... a cheese grater... THAT image is going to take some work to get rid of...

doomsy said...

A thousand pardons...