Friday, March 02, 2007

What Are You About, Then?

I just sent the following communication to these people...

Dear Sirs,

I am contacting you to ask you a question, but before I do, I need to provide a brief setup.

You and I are well aware of Ann Coulter as a member of the right-wing noise machine that, sadly, is the de facto voice of the Republican Party. You and I are well aware of the hateful remarks and policies from the Republican Party aimed at gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered individuals.

Since part of the stated purpose of your group is to advocate for gay and lesbian civil rights, how can you possibly believe that you support such a worthy cause when you remain silent while Coulter
calls Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards a "faggot"? If you do not speak out against Coulter's hate speech directed at gays, then how can you (or even why should you) exist?

Please contact me with a response. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Doomsy
I'll keep you posted.

Update 3/3/07 : Good for them.

No comments: