Saturday, December 02, 2006

Saturday Videos

Iggy Pop("I'm Bored" - heard this on "Highs In The 70s" today; not a big fan of this guy, but it's not a bad song)...



...and Happy Birthday to Michael McDonald (with James Ingram from about 1984..."Yah Mo B There" - I think all of the stuff that's going on here is supposed to have religious symbolism or something, but don't ask me what it means when they decide to trash the eggs and wieners at the beginning; I just like the song)...



...and Army Of Anyone with "Goodbye" - the band consists of Robert and Dean DeLeo (formerly of Stone Temple Pilots), Ray Luzier, and Richard Patrick (of Filter).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi -- thanks for the MM video, but Michael McDonald's birthday is on Feb. 12 -- someone printed Dec. 2 a while back and got it wrong and it was picked up.

I'm certain of this as I am one of his biggest fans and also a journalist -- interviewed Michael a few times.
michaelmcdonald.com (check out timeline on his site for verification)

Thanks again for the video

doomsy said...

Yeah, I'm basically a fan also...I got the information from classicbands.com (one of my sources for band birthday info - trying to break up the monotony of the political stuff from time to time).

Thanks for the info.