Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Protest, But Buy My Book First

I’d be a lot more inspired by Lou Dobbs on this if it weren’t for my nagging suspicion that all of this is just a stunt to plug his latest literary effort.

I said it last week and I’ll say it again, Lou; if you care so much about the middle class, then go out and do the hard work of trying to form a third major political party that this country DESPERATELY needs, fundraise, organize, recruit and field candidates across the country, and generally put your money where your mouth is, OK?

That being said, though, I applaud Dobbs for doing what he can to encourage people to vote on November 7th (and I bemoan the fact that it is necessary for him to do that).

And by the way, here is a history lesson of sorts (glad to see things have improved to the point where they were when Clinton left office, and as always, God bless The Onion).

No comments: