Monday, September 19, 2005

A Stroll Down Memory Lane

I found this from The Huffington Post, and I’ve read bits and pieces of it, but I’ll eventually get to the whole thing. It’s a transcript of an interview George Stephanopoulos, host of ABC’s “This Week” had with Clinton yesterday about a wide range of topics. I think any column featuring either of the Clintons is interesting to read whether you agree with it or not, because it shows interesting thought processes at work. There’s a lot here to digest, and I’m looking forward to digging into it.

Meanwhile (as we contrast Bill Clinton with Our High Exalted Leader, who is currently sinking like a lead balloon in the polls - his numbers actually went down after the Katrina speech), Buscho continues to be propped up by acolytes from any and all sources (and Atrios today has another interesting post, ironically titled “A Free and Independent Media,” in a similar vein).

No comments: