Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Say Hello To James Earl Bush

Somehow, I think Dubya is about as serious about energy conservation as he is about looking for those pesky WMDs under his desk in the Oval Office. Of course, Time has to cover this with a straight face, I guess (or else Pearlstine will give up the notes of MORE reporters under duress).

That Dubya sure is a kidder, isn’t he folks? Do you think it’s a coincidence that he’s spouting this line of malarkey after summer has ended and people are back from their vacations so they’ll be doing a lot less driving, meaning that his buddies in Big Energy are going to be merely making obscene profits, as opposed to grotesquely obscene profits?

Actually, I had sort of a moment a little while ago where I felt a link of sorts between Dubya and Jimmah, and in the most shameless and self-promoting manner that I know how, I will link to it here.

No comments: